I forgot to mention that I chose the Very, Very Berry fruit infusion last night...delicious! I'm going to have another cup right now.
I'm doing pretty good on my resolutions...I've only missed one day of posting here, I'm keeping my weather journal every day, and I've stopped reading a book after only 17 pages! I could do better with the bubble bath and the wine.
I've talked with Mom, my sister Susan, and friends Madonna (Lowell, not the singer), Cheryl, and Filip this week...some of them 2-3 times.
There's a women's hiking group that I'm going to check out tomorrow after work.
Links to Cool Sites:
My Favorite Fiction Authors and Books
- Suzanne Arruda- the Jade del Cameron mysteries: "The Mark of the Lion" "Stalking Ivory", "The Serpent's Daughter", "The Leopard's Prey" and "The Golden Cheetah"
- Ken Goddard - "Balefire" and others
- Stephen White - the Dr. Alan Gregory books are all great. "Kill Me" is my favorite.
- Harlan Coben - anything he writes is great
- Elizabeth Peters - Amelia Peabody mysteries
My Favorite Nonfiction Authors and Books
- "Coyote's Guide to Connecting With Nature" by Jon Young, Ellen Haas and Evan McGown- 2nd edition coming soon!
- Gavin De Becker - "The Gift of Fear"
- "Deep Survival" by Laurence Gonzales- the best survival book I've ever read! Not a how-to, its more of a who does,and why.
- Candice Millard - "The River of Doubt -Theodore Roosevelt's Darkest Journey"
- Anything that starts with "Peterson's Field Guide To..."
- Tom Brown, Jr. - "The Tracker" and others
- Mark Elbroch - "Mammal Tracks and Sign" and "Animal Skulls"