If you know me at all, you know that I love to track animals. Once in a while, I get some really nice photos of something...unusual. So, I'm gonna give you a couple of days to think about these photos, then I'll tell you what left these really cool tracks. Here's a bit of information to help you figure it out, and some tracking questions:
- Found in the street in my neighborhood at the edge of Duvall, Washington on a snowy morning.
- There's nothing for scale in the photos, but I'm not going to help you.
- What animal left these tracks?
- What gait is it moving in?
- Is it wild, or domestic?
- Can you tell right feet from left feet?
- Can you tell fronts from hinds?
- Could you recognize this animal's tracks if you saw them again?
- Tell me the story that these fresh tracks in the snow tell.